- On August 30, 2022
- 0 Comments
Loops is an award-winning creative led integrated marketing agency with a DNA in digital marketing. The company has its operations in Sri Lanka, Qatar, Australia Malaysia and Japan. Our clients include brands from around the world; multinational and local; across a multitude of industries. For more information, visit loops.lk.
We are looking for Senior Software Engineers to join our team!
Senior Software Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Requirement gathering, planning and designing solutions considering scalability and performance
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices
- Passionate about great technologies, especially open source
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
- You should be able to meet project deadlines, maintain the quality of the projects and also collaborating and assisting other departments
- Degree or equivalent qualification in information technology
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Fluent in HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, PHP, Bootstrap, MySql, Codeigniter or Laravel framework
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience in developing web services and integrating third-party APIs
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and work under minimal supervision
- Knowledge of Software QA methodologies, processes and standards
- Experience working in an agile environment
Interested? Forward your CV with the subject ‘Senior Software Engineer’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't miss out!
Subscribe to the Loops Knowledge Hub and
receive our content every month direct to your inbox.