- On August 30, 2022
- 0 Comments
We are looking for a digital marketing professional who will be responsible for various functional aspects of managing, streamlining and executing operations for clients, among other tasks. Being a live wire will be an advantage, as there’ll be plenty of deadlines to keep. This person will also need to curate and maintain feasible and effective strategies to ensure that clients reach overall market goals.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies for the respective clients to achieve their marketing goals and objectives.
- Collaborating and maintaining positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all tasks undertaken include specific deadlines that have to be strictly adhered to.
- Adhering to the quality performance standards by ensuring all the necessary checks are conducted prior to Team Lead sign off.
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of all digital campaigns.
- Creating & analyzing monthly digital and campaign specific reports.
- Managing basic digital advertising and coordinating with the Paid Media team.
- Keeping track of the latest trends and advances in technologies and understanding the progress in marketing technologies such as digital marketing, with the aim of offering innovative and creative solutions to clients.
- Ensuring that all work conducted will contribute to achieving the team KPIs
- 2+ years of experience in a digital marketing position.
- In-depth knowledge in digital strategy, social platforms, paid media platforms, best practices and analytic tools.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
If you think you have what it takes, email your CV with the subject ‘Executive / Senior Executive – Digital Marketing to email@example.com and tell us why you would like to apply.
Don't miss out!
Subscribe to the Loops Knowledge Hub and
receive our content every month direct to your inbox.